Saturday, March 26, 2011

1 Corinthians

I think the passage that stood out to me the most this week was 1 Corinthians 12-31. "Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it." I love this image so much! It reminds me that we are not only part of God's family, but we are ALL a part of the body of Christ. "Even the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable." This really stuck out to me because sometimes I feel like I don't have some of the strengths that are obviously helping spread the word of God. But this verse is really encouraging because it reminds me that the strengths that God has given me are just as important and necessary as other ones. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses, and it is necessary for all of us to come together and work together as the body of Christ to share his word. I'm SO excited for this summer, because I know that God will use all of our different strengths in our own separate ways to serve him, so He can change the lives of the campers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment