Friday, March 25, 2011

Mattew 6:1-4

WOW! Talk about inspiration!

The moment I read the verse my brain was in awwwwh. So I don’t want to be a hypocrite, but having to talk about the scripture it is kind of implying the possibility. So please, I hope by me talking about it doesn’t give the wrong idea to any of you.

Every sentence struck me on the idea of how true and fulfilling this scripture was. Now; many know God wants us to serve, but how to go about that was something I never thought of. “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets….. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.” I love to serve threw God to show my love for others; I believe in this with all my heart, but to brag or impress is simply in no way the rightful thing to do. Jesus sayed, “Then your father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”

Just being reminded by the idea of God always watching over us, gives relief to get me threw the day. He sees and knows everything! These few versus definitely made it on my list of places to turn to when I am in need of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment