Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ministry Love

I absolutely love this verse and passage (I know I'm a day late) I love how He says He lets us know the depth of His love for us! He never fails to remind us that He loves us and will always be there for us. What really stood out to me was that mini sty isn't purpose driven but love inspired. Everything we do for God is out love. If we love Jesus and love each other then discipleship will follow. I definitely agree with that. Yes God is there when we are suffering and live in anguish, and it seems to me that, its in those times when we or me personally feel God the most. But, He wants us to know that He loves us and will never leave us but wants to remind us that He is there and He has an unconditional love for us that will never go away. For me, it was really great for me to hear this passage from God and it helps me to be reminded of His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment