Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3rd day. His Mercy's are New Every Morning!!!

I have enjoyed reading many of the posts and I can just say that I am looking forward to reading many more, and I am inspired by what you guys are saying. For today I felt it was about His Mercy. He died on the cross for ALL OF US!! and he wants an intimate romancing relationship with us. its scary for me to think that His mercy is new every morning!!! it doesn't matter what we do, and how bad we do it, we are forgiven and have new mercy from Him everyday. because we are sinners, and will always be. I think its hard to accept it and choose to see that yes we wake up with a new refreshing unconditional loving heavenly Father. It is definitely a friendly reminder to me to know that I am loved unconditionally and there is nothing I can do ever that will make Him love me less or make Him forgive me any less. YOU are unique in your own way and God has His own planned out path for each and everyone of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment