Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 1 FIRST DAY WOOHOO!!!

So I had written all of this once berfore but had accidentally deleted the entire posting. Talk about a test of patience from God.

With Deuteronomy I was able to see how God is in everything.
God created all and does all so that we can come to know Him. How cool is that! I admit sometimes it is difficult to see how God is working in some situations, but I do know that He is always there so that we may have that chance to seek and find Him. The message states a few time that besides God, "there is no other", that He is the only singular Lord. One God, who does everything in His power to try to reveal Himself to us, is a pretty powerful and humbling message. We should love Him back!

Corithians provided a more serious aspect for me.
As I was struggling with my various addictions earlier in life I had become a twisted, sinful individual. With this dark time in my life, God was able to stoop down to reach me, and I yearned for a life renewed in Him. That is exactly what happened. Jesus rescued me in a very difficult time in my life as we all have had. I saw the light and life in His forgiveness and love. With my renewed relationship I dove right back into studying and living Jesus' example; with every time I began to feel like I had figured God out he served a religious beatdown that humbled me. And whenever I fell or began to wander He was ALWAYS there to pick me up.

Well that's the impact I felt from today's studies. I look forward to reading all of your posts!!!
GOOOOO BARNEYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment