Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hi all! This weeks topic has been one thats hit me pretty hard, but Mondays in praticular. As i've been preparing for summer and praying about it, humility ha been a common prayer for me. With that verse, "My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent" its a total slap in the face. Yes, i am forgiven by Jesus' love on that cross....but i am still a sinner. Sometimes, even after i ask for forgivness and talk to God, my conscience still haunts me. I still beat myself up over my mistakes. It totally gets in the way. Instead we should be rejoicing in his grace and praising for his forgivness. Listening to what others criteque you for is such a big thing. For us to be able to take that to heart and grow from it is challanging but important. We just need to take it to God and ask for his guidance. Thats another thing thats been super important lately in my relationship with God. Theres nothing too small to bring to him. NOTHING. the more we talk to him and trust in him the stronger we grow in him. and how awesome is that?(: I dont know a lot of stuff. I dont know what to do sometimes. But what i do know is God loves me. He cares so deeply about me. He is constant. And he is SO GOOD!(: God bless you all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment